Home Guard Recruitment 2022:In different states of India by the state government, new recruitment is coming out by the police department, in the same way this time also the posts of home guard recruitment of police department have been taken out by the state government in the state of Chhattisgarh.
There is a good news for all the candidates who are looking for a good government job and want to go to the Police Department, the notification of Home Guard posts of Police Department has been issued in the state Chhattisgarh, whoever interested candidates can apply for this post. All those who want to apply are able to apply online successfully by visiting the official website of Police Department of Chhattisgarh State.
If you belong to Chhattisgarh state and wish to go for Home Guard Recruitment post then you must get complete information about this Home Guard Recruitment. If you want to go to Home Guard Recruitment 2022 and want to get complete information about it, then we have brought today’s article for all those candidates only. Today, through this article, we have provided complete information about Home Guard Recruitment 2022, so all the candidates must read till us and get complete information about Home Guard Recruitment 2022.
Home Guard Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|article name||Home Guard Recruitment|
|Department||city army department|
|Recruitment Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Board|
|Post||data entry operator etc.|
|mode of application||Online|
|medium of examination||offline|
|job location||Madhya Pradesh State|
Homeguard Recruitment 2022 full Details:
It is a very good news for all the candidates who are preparing for the government job and want to get a good government job that the police department in the state of Chhattisgarh has released the notification for Home Guard Recruitment 2022. This is big news for all the interested candidates who want to go to the Police Department and are preparing for Home Guard Recruitment, they can get this post by just applying online for Home Guard Recruitment 2022.
Let us tell all of you that Home Guard Recruitment is done every year in different states of India, now this Home Guard Recruitment has been taken out only in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh, this recruitment mainly comes under the Raj Government, so no candidate can go to the state. Cannot apply for this recruitment outside. Any candidate can apply if he wants to apply, but after getting selected in this post, he will get a job position inside the state, after getting selected in this post, any candidate can not do a job outside the state.
For all of you, let us tell you that both men and women can apply for Home Guard recruitment in the state of Chhattisgarh. To apply in Home Guard Recruitment 2022, all the candidates need some educational qualification, after crossing the qualification of that teachers, you will be able to apply for this post and with this your age is 18 to 40 to apply for this post. Should be a year.
Homeguard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
All the candidates can apply for the Home Guard recruitment in the state Chhattisgarh, but to apply for this recruitment, all the candidates must have some educational qualification, let us know what is that educational qualification. To get this post, all the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, the candidates who have a bachelor’s degree will definitely be able to apply for this post.
To apply in Home Guard Recruitment 2022, all the candidates have been set 18 to 40 years of age, whose candidate’s age will be 18 to 40 years, housing can apply for this post, but the candidate whose age will be more than 40 years, he can apply for this post. will be expelled for the post cannot apply for this post. However, to apply in this post, all the candidates get some relaxation according to casteism, such as 3 years relaxation for OBC people for this post and 5 years for all sc-st candidates to apply. Up to one year discount.
Home Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Verification of Required Documents
- Interview of the candidate.
Home Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification Important Dates:
- Notification release date – 4-07- 2022
- ️Form Filling Date – Coming Soon.
- ️Application Last Date – Will be released soon
- ️Exam Date – Will be Released Soon
How to Apply Online for Home Guard Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for Home Guard Recruitment 2022, all the candidates have to first go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Police Department.
- After visiting this official website, all the candidates will see a link of Home Guard Recruitment 2022, click on that link.
- On clicking this link, another new page will open on your screen, on that page the registration form of Home Guard Recruitment 2022 will open in front of you.
- Here all of you have to successfully register for Home Guard Recruitment 2022.
- After the registration is done successfully, now you have to go ahead and fill the application form of Home Guard Recruitment 2022.
- In the application form, you will be asked for all the important information about your documents, read all the important information carefully and fill it completely.
- After completing, click on the comment button given below, after clicking on the comment button, you will be asked for some application fee, you should complete this application fee from your account with debit card credit card.
- After filling the application fee click on the committee button given below and in this way your online application for Home Guard Recruitment 2022 will be completed successfully.
- If you want, you can save it like this or get a receipt for the application fee, this receipt can be useful in your future.
Home Guard Recruitment 2022 District wise List:
|District Name||Vacancies||District Name||Vacancies|
Home Guard Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q.1.What is the process to apply online for Home Guard Recruitment 2022?
Ans. To apply for Home Guard Recruitment 2022, all the candidates have to first go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Police Department.
Q.2.What will be the selection process of Home Guard Recruitment 2022?
2.Verification of Required Documents.
3.Interview of the candidate.