MP Sambal Yojana 2022:Many types of schemes are being burnt by the Madhya Pradesh government, under which all the people are able to get the benefits, in which this time also the workers of the unorganized sectors are being benefited, under which the Sambal scheme was launched by the government which is It is being done at the second level, which we can also call Naya Savera, under which the workers of the unorganized sector will be provided benefits in which the government has launched this scheme.
MP Sambal Yojana 2022 Overview:
|scheme name||Madhya Pradesh Naya Savera Yojana|
|old name of the scheme||Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|scheme launched||in 2018|
|plan revision||by the Congress government in June, 2019|
|Beneficiary||labor workers in the unorganized sector|
MP Sambal Yojana 2022 Full Details:
MP Sambal Yojana 2022:This scheme was started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in August 2022, under which the laborers of the unorganized sectors of Madhya Pradesh who want to get the benefit of this scheme can all join this scheme, for which they must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
Also, their land should not be more than one hectare, only then they will get the benefit of this scheme, in which an amount of ₹ 400000 in case of accident and ₹ 200000 on normal death will be provided as well as its other benefits in which Benefits like education electricity bill waiver etc. will be provided to all of you. You should read this page till the end so that you can get all the information related to this scheme.
What is MP Sambal Yojana 2022:
Sambal Yojana was launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, whose full name is Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, under which this scheme was started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 2018 under which the scheme was re-implemented at the second level, under which all New cards of individuals are being made, under which all kinds of benefits and other benefits will be provided to them by the government, the details of which you will be able to get below on this page, for which you must read this page of ours.
Documents required for making MP Sambal Card:
For applying in Madhya Pradesh Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, it is necessary for you to have the following documents, through which you will be able to apply online, which is as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- Aadhar should be linked to mobile
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
Eligibility for applying in MP Sambal Yojana 2022:
- To apply the person should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should not hold any government post.
- Aadhar of the applicant person should be linked with the mobile number.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- The applicant should not have more than 1 hectare of land.
- The applicant does not deposit tax to the government.
MP Sambal Yojana 2022 Benefits List:
- Under the Sambal scheme, education incentive will be provided to you, in which if you do any major course, then the fees will be deposited by the government for which online applications will be filled, which you will be able to take advantage of.
- Anugrah Sahayata Yojana – Under the Sambal Yojana, assistance and other assistance will be provided by the government for you.
- Saral Bijli Bill Scheme – Under Saral Bijli Bill Yojana, electricity bill will also be waived for you, which will be done only after determining the minimum limit and maximum limit.
- Employment Oriented Training Scheme – Education and other equipment will be provided to you for employment so that you can get new employment opportunities.
- An amount of ₹ 400000 will be provided by the government in case of accident and ₹ 200000 on normal death.
- Free Medical Maternity Assistance Scheme – Under this scheme, you will be treated free of cost.
- Equipment Grant Scheme for Advanced Business – In this scheme, agricultural equipment and other equipment will be provided to you by the government, which will be given at a minimum fee.
How to apply in MP Sambal Yojana 2022:
- To apply in Sambal Yojana, you have to follow the procedure given on this page of ours through which you will be able to apply online:-
- First of all go to the official website of Shram Portal.
- On the home page, you enter your family ID by entering the overall ID and submit.
- Now the option of Aadhar card will be displayed for you in which you enter the Aadhar number and click on get OTP after which more OTP will be received for you.
- Now the application page will open in front of you, in which enter the requested information like name, address, aadhaar number etc. and click on the submit button.
- Now the application page will open for you, which you can take a print out of.
- In the application page, get all types of documents and signatures of Secretary Patwari and Sarpanch for you and it will have to be submitted to the Janpad Panchayat.
- Sambal card will be received for you after a few days of deposit in the district.
MP Sambal Yojana 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the official website of Sambal Yojana?
Q2. When will the application process for Sambal Yojana start?
Ans. The Sambal Yojana application process has started so that you can do it through online.