SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23:Notification was issued by Staff Selection Commission for students on 10th August 2022, under which golden job opportunities are being provided to students, under which notification has been issued by Staff Selection Commission for a total of 4300 posts of CPO, under which all Students from all over the country can apply, whose application process has been started from 10 August 2022 and the last date of application is 30 August 2022 under which all students can apply.
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 Overview:
|Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts|
|Online Registration||10th August to 30th August 2022|
PET, PST and Medical Test
|Salary||SI- Rs. 35400-112400/-|
ASI- Rs. 29200-92300/-
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 Full Details:
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23:The recruitment process is organized by the Staff Selection Commission at the national level, in which lakhs of students from across the country can apply, its application process is completed through online, under which the application process for the posts of CPO Delhi Police and Delhi SI.
It has started, all of you students can apply, whose complete information we are going to provide you through this page, so that you must read till the end so that you can get all the information.
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 Salary Details:
|Post Name||Level||Group||Pay Scale / Salary|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 – Important Dates:
The notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission which has been issued on 10th August 2022, under which a golden opportunity of employment is being provided for the students, in which notification has been issued for more than 4300 posts of Delhi Police. Under this, students can apply, whose complete process details are being provided on this page for all of you.
- Date of issue of notification – 10 August 2022
- Starting Date of Application –10 August 2022
- Last Date of Application – 30 August 2022
- Result Date – Released Soon
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 Selection Process:
In the CPO recruitment conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, students will have to first give a computer-based written examination in which you will have to give two papers, after which you will be selected on the basis of physical efficiency test and medical test.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Paper 2 CBT
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Interview & Document Verification
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23:
- Only domicile of India can apply in SSC CPO Recruitment 2022-23.
- The applicant student must have passed post-graduation.
- Applicant student age should be between 20 to 25 years.
- Students will require different qualifications for different types of posts.
SSC CPO BHARTI 2022-23 Physical Examination Test:
After the completion of the examination, Chai will conduct Physical Efficiency Test for the students which will be different for both male and female, the details of which are as follows:-
For Male Candidates:-
- 100 meters run in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km run in 6.5 minutes
- Long jump – 3.65m – 3 chances
- High Jump – 1.2m – in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 pounds) – 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates:-
- 100 meters run in 18 seconds
- 800 meters run in 4 minutes
- Long Jump – in 2.7m – 3 chances
- High Jump – 0.9m in 3 chances.
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 Vacancy Details:
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||00||12|
|Delhi Police- Female|
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 Application Fee Details:
In this recruitment done by Staff Selection Commission, students have to pay application fee whose details you can check category wise.
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs.100/
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.0/-
How To Apply SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23?
- To apply, first you go to the official website @www.ssc.nic.in of Staff Selection Commission.
- On the home page of the official website, click on the option of SSC CPO Recruitment 2022.
- New login page will be displayed in which if you have not registered yet, then register after which you will get login id and password.
- Now enter the Login ID and Password on the login page and click on the submit button.
- A new application page will open while submitting all the requested information and documents.
- Now submit your application fee and click on the submit button so that your application will be completed.
SSC CPO Bharti 2022-23 FAQs:
Q1. What is the official website of Staff Selection Commission?
Q2. Through which mode the SSC CPO Indian application process will be done?
Ans. This recruitment process will be conducted through online mode.