SSC JE Recruitment 2022:Notification has been issued by Staff Selection Commission for the posts of Junior Engineering, under which golden employment opportunities are being provided to the students, this application process is going to be very important for 1 students who have Diploma or Degree in the field of Engineering.
The golden opportunity of employment is being given by the government for all those who have achieved, under which the application process has been started, under which you can apply through online.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|SSC JE 2022 Exam Particulars||SSC JE 2022 Details|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Junior Engineer (SSC JE)|
|Branches||Civil EngineeringMechanical EngineeringElectrical EngineeringQuantity Surveying and Contracts|
|Frequency Of Exam||Once A Year|
|Level Of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test Consisting Of Two Papers:Paper 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)Paper 2: Descriptive Test|
|Medium Of Paper||English/Hindi|
|SSC JE 2022 Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Full Details:
SSC JE Recruitment 2022:The ssc-je examination is being organized by the Staff Selection Commission at the national level, under which lakhs of students across the country will be able to apply for this recruitment, for which information about the eligibility conditions will be provided to you through this page as well as all of you.
For this, let us tell you that the application process has been started in this recruitment, for which you can apply from 12 August 2022, the last date is 2 September 2022, under which you will have to apply online today, after which you are an applicant for this recruitment.
And you will be able to get selected in this recruitment exam on the basis of the exam, so you stay on this page till the end so that you can get the information you understand.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
Notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission for the posts of Junior Engineer, under which students can apply through online, whose application process has been issued for all of you, which you can apply through the official website, the dates of which Something like this-
- Date of issue of notification – 12 August 2022
- Starting Date of Application – 02 September 2022
- Last Date of Application – 2 September 2022
- Result Date – Released Soon
SSC JE recruitment 2022 Selection process:
This application to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission will be done through online, after which written examination of the students will be conducted in which the selected students will be called for interview and document verification on the basis of merit list, after which the students on the final merit list will be called. will be selected.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Examination (Two)
- Interview & Document Verification
Eligibility criteria for SSC JE recruitment 2022:
- Applying student must be a domicile of India.
- Age should be between 18 to 32 years to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- The student must have a diploma or degree in the field of engineering.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details:
Application fee has to be deposited for Junior Engineer Recruitment application, which is deposited while applying on the official website, the details of which are being given category wise for you, whose information you can check on this page which is as follows –
- General / OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST candidates – Rs 0/-
Important documents for SSC JE recruitment 2022:
The students are required to have some of the following documents which are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- ssc registration
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- passport size photo
How To Apply For SSC JE Recruitment 2022?
- First of all you go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the option “SSC JE Recruitment 2022” on the home page of the official website.
- On the login page, enter your SSC registered ID and password.
- Now you click on the submit button.
- A new application page will open, in which enter all the requested information.
- Now you submit the application fee according to your category, click on the submit button.
- Your application will be completed which you can download.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the official website of Staff Selection Commission?
Ans. The official website of Staff Selection Commission is- www.ssc.nic.in
Q2. Through which medium the SSC JE Recruitment application process will be done?
Ans. The SSC JE application will be completed through online mode on the official website.